Our Infrastructure team is responsible for developing Taykey’s real-time Trend-Detection engine and Trend-Intelligence platform. We utilize various Big-Data technologies for large-scale batch-processing, stream-processing and analytics, such as Spark, Kafka, HBase, ElasticSearch, RedShift and more.
We work closely with the Research team to plan, develop and evaluate our algorithms. We put emphasis on automating processes and monitoring our systems. We’re looking for strong engineers who are team-players, tech-savvy,and fun to work with! If you are one, let’s talk!
- 7 years of Hands-on experience with one of the following languages: Java, Scala or Python
- Experience working with Big Data technologies such as: Hadoop / Spark / Kafka / HBase / Cassandra/ Elasticsearch – MUST!
- Proven experience in designing and implementing large-scale backend services
- Experience in SaaS/PaaS environments and technologies: AWS, Containers, Microservices, cloud deployments, continuous delivery
- A passion for architecture and for developing robust, scalable software systems
- Experience with configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, …)
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Startup experience – advantage
- Fun to work with – MUST!!!