As a Taykey Data Scientist, you are the architect, designer and coder of your projects. You will be part of a team that extracts ordered knowledge and insights from massive real-time data sets to make our vision become reality, and have a real opportunity to influence and do things the right way. At Taykey, we leave egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” team players.
- Strong technical skills, deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to analyze large data sets and find patterns in it, design algorithmic solutions and implement them into a working product
- MSc in a relevant field (computer science, mathematics, statistics or related)
- 3+ years of professional experience in algorithm development, machine learning, information retrieval or data mining in the industry
- Knowledge in at least one of Python / Scala / MATLAB / R
- Acquaintance with Big Data technologies (Hadoop / Hive / Pig / Spark) and noSQL databases (Elasticsearch /neo4 / orientDB) – an advantage
- Ready to work hard while doing amazing stuff, have a positive and engaging personality, and a true teammate!