Taykey is looking a key role in our QA Team. As Taykey Quality engineer you will be responsible for insuring the quality and delivery of Taykey’s products, this includes participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You will work closely with developers and product managers to help ship products with high quality, and to ensure the project is well planned, tracked and executed.
You have a ground floor opportunity to do things the right way, playing a significant role in making our vision become reality. At Taykey, we leave egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people.
- 2+ years of experience in testing client – server, web based applications
- Experience in Integration / API / E2E testing
- Experience and understanding of QA methodologies (STP / STD)
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Organized, meticulous, strong self management capabilities: proactive, initiative, self-learner
- A positive and engaging personality – we’re looking for a teammate
- QA motivated and seeking a long-term career in software testing
- Experience in testing on browsers and mobile devices
- Knowledge of noSQL database, such as ElasticSearch- an advantage
- Familiarity with QA sniffing tools (Fiddler or other sniffing tool) -an advantage
- Experience with Jira or an equivalent