As a UI/UX Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will use your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce elegantly simple designs.
- Collaborate with product managers and web developers to define, design, and deliver amazing products
- Primarily responsible for designing data visualizations such as graphs and dashboards
- Produce interaction flows and wireframes
- Brainstorm and collaborate with designers, product managers and developers to generate concepts and concrete ideas for execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication
- A solid portfolio of design projects that highlight outstanding design
- Experience in designing web user interfaces – an advantage
- Hands-on experience with design software including Adobe Creative Suite. Sketch – an advantage
- The ability to quickly create working prototypes (e.g. Axure, Invision, HTML, CSS, etc) – an advantage
- A team player with excellent communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate your design decisions
Taykey is a technology company that analyzes more than 1 billion data points per day to discover what’s trending for audiences and how those interests change over time. Taykey’s solutions provide agencies, brand marketers, and enterprises with intelligence surrounding the companies, people, products, and events most relevant to their target audiences and the ability to automatically align their digital advertising with those trends in real-time. Founded in 2009, the company is headquartered in New York with offices in Herzliya (Israel) and San Francisco.