This role is based in our New York office, reporting to the Regional Vice President. The Account Executive is responsible for selling Taykey’s solutions to Fortune 500 Brands and their advertising agencies to meet quarterly sales goals.
- Selling Taykey’s solutions to Fortune 500 brands and their agencies
- Positioning the value and the vision of aligning brands with real-time audience trends
- Meeting quarterly sales goals by creating and fostering relationships in the marketplace
- 3-7 years of digital media selling experience
- Solid understanding of current digital industry trends, vernacular, and technology
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven track record of goal achievement and revenue generation
- An energetic self-starter who proactively owns and solves problems
- Representation of Taykey sellers’ core qualities: Focused, Thoughtful, Fearless, Enthusiastic
- A passion for digital marketing, innovation & start-up culture
- BA/BS Degree
Taykey is a technology company that analyzes more than 1 billion data points per day to discover what’s trending for audiences and how those interests change over time. Taykey’s solutions provide agencies, brand marketers, and enterprises with intelligence surrounding the companies, people, products, and events most relevant to their target audiences and the ability to automatically align their digital advertising with those trends in real-time. Founded in 2009, the company is headquartered in New York with offices in Herzliya (Israel) and San Francisco.