Taykey, an exciting start-up, is looking for a brilliant Advertising Product Lead to join our NY location.
We’re looking for an experienced Advertising Product Lead to our NY site. We apply a continuous deployment methodology, meaning we learn fast, move fast, and adapt very fast. Our team is passionate about building products that customers not just use, but love.
As our Advertising Product Lead in New York, you will be the product team’s (located in Israel) representative working with our business oriented teams- sales, marketing & operations. You will work with marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for Taykey’s product offering, working with the sales teams and key customers to deeply understand their needs.
You will specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- 3-5 years experience as Product Manager in the Ad Tech industry including API integrations (DSPs, SSPs, DMPs) and trading desks platforms
- Deep knowledge in online advertising measurements and marketing practices
- Used to work in a rapid development environment (Agile)
- Deep familiarity with Product life cycle
- Experience with creating a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Working knowledge in: business intelligence, applied statistics, OLAP and insights
- Familiar with different commercial analytics platforms and technologies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Clearly defines the problem that needs to be solved
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- UX and UI understanding
- Ability to understand technical subjects and their relevancy to the marketplace
Taykey is a technology company that analyzes more than 1 billion data points per day to discover what’s trending for audiences and how those interests change over time. Taykey’s solutions provide agencies, brand marketers, and enterprises with intelligence surrounding the companies, people, products, and events most relevant to their target audiences and the ability to automatically align their digital advertising with those trends in real-time. Founded in 2009, the company is headquartered in New York with offices in Herzliya (Israel) and San Francisco.