Taykey is looking for a Campaign Account Manager to manage our relationships with the world’s leading media agencies and advertisers. The Campaign Account Manager is responsible for servicing all aspects of clients’ accounts from campaign set-up, implementation and optimization.
S/he will play an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs and will also be responsible for educating advertisers, publishers and vendors about all aspects of our tools and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives.
- Monitoring performance and delivery to ensure campaigns deliver in full and exceed performance expectations
- Must be proficient in Excel and knowledge of all Google products incl. (Adwords, Double Click Bid Manager, YouTube, Analytics) as well as Facebook, Twitter and other RTB platforms are a definitely plus
- Building and owning client relationships and serving as clients’ primary contact by providing them with insight and advice regarding every aspect of their account and campaigns
- Managing assigned client’s portfolio, making recommendations for changes and seeking out new opportunities for improvement
- Develop adept knowledge and execution tactics for all third platforms as well as proprietary technologies and systems
- Using data, trends, market insights, and logic to develop valuable and strategic recommendations to ensure customer retention and growth
- Executing timely responses to client requests and ensure their satisfactory resolution
- 2-4 years experience in digital company specializing in media technology, ad operations, or an individual working for an advertising technology provider as Account or Campaign Manager
- Experience with online advertising management (ad serving) systems, self-service bidding systems, or online shopping engine systems a major plus
- Client-facing ad agency / publisher / ad network / advertising technology vendor / technical engineering or account management experience in the interactive marketing space a plus
- Entry-level college graduates considered if they can clearly demonstrate appreciation of the online advertising marketplace and genuine understanding and enthusiasm for new media technology
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced startup and have a strong desire to build a company
- You have excellent and concise communication skills with the ability to speak and present to clients and to various levels within the organization; including the ability to explain complex technical issues
- You enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with partners and clients
- You have outstanding follow-up / follow-through, problem solving and time management skills
- You are highly organized with strong attention to detail
- You possess the ability to think outside the box and look at the bigger picture
Taykey is a technology company that analyzes more than 1 billion data points per day to discover what’s trending for audiences and how those interests change over time. Taykey’s solutions provide agencies, brand marketers, and enterprises with intelligence surrounding the companies, people, products, and events most relevant to their target audiences and the ability to automatically align their digital advertising with those trends in real-time. Founded in 2009, the company is headquartered in New York with offices in Herzliya (Israel) and San Francisco.